Some people are brave and can go bravely into the world. I am not one of those people. I choose to hide me on the inside, and this is my story.

Friday, December 2

What's a guy to do?

So next week my long lost love/soulmate is coming into town for one day only. She has been married for a few years now, and this is the first time I have seen her in three years. Naturally, her visit brings back all sorts of memories and feelings. I love her, truly I do. I know she loves me too. We just couldn't make it work out. It was always about timing. And blame, lots of blame. We are still emotionally close, so it will be really good to see her. There is a part of me that hopes she will tell me her marriage isn't on solid ground and that she thinks a separation is in order. I mean her husband is a nice enough fellow I suppose, but she has never told me she loves him. I don't doubt that she does, I just think this marriage isn't 100 percent what she would want it to be. I do know that he is incredibly supportive of her, and with her wild personality swings, that is impressive. Having her here next week will be great. But it does make me think about who else I wouldn't mind swinging through the 'Ville to see me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home